I’ve made a new friend via the Flylady Forum and she’s sweetly given me this award. Tickled me Pink it did! You’re welcome to meet my friend as well.
It is amazing how you can admit to perfect strangers that your house is less than perfect, you’ve had laundry on your dinning table more often than you’ve had dinner.
Of course, by now, I’ve realized that a number of my “real life” friends and family read this blog so in all honesty I’m just being really honest with y’all! 😆
- Here are the rules:
- Write seven strange things about yourself.
- Tag other people at the end of your post.
- Visit everyone that you have tagged and leave a comment on their blog to let them know that they have been tagged.
So my strangeness:
- we don’t often eat dinner at our table. We often end up eating on the sofa and at the living room coffee table. Not watching t.v., just sitting there. Often because there is something ‘too important’ on the dinning room table.
- my strategy for keeping a clean house involves inviting lots of people over. Typically they don’t come but when they do… voila, insta-clean house… its amazing, really!
- I don’t watch t.v. unless my husband is at home. Which means this week, I’ve watched t.v. 3 nights in a row! What I find even more shocking is that after two years of not watching t.v., 9 times out of 10, its still a re-run!
- my addictions are numerous and include: knitting stuff, chocolate, and office supply stores
- my favorite catalog’s include: Knit Picks Catalog and… Franklin Covey’s catalog
- my BIL calls me while driving to get me to check the RADAR so I can tell him what he’s driving into, and… this isn’t a skill I exactly have… but he find it amusing.
- I don’t have normal parenting techniques. I thought I did but, um, I’ve been told that I don’t. Really, I think its just a conspiracy you all have against me trying to make feel like I’m not a normal parent, but really, you all do the same things… right?! 😆
Alright, as per whom to choose, lol, these often go around in circles but here are some blogs that I follow regularly:
And of course, please do check out Sassy Homemakers blog (my friend from the top), full of humour 🙂 .
oh, and one last point of weirdness… my doggy just got neutered, and I just find it funny that the kids and hubby insisted that I put polysporin on the puppies ‘wound’ and treat him with anti-itch cream, lol!