Yesterday morning around 9 a.m. I received a phone call from my daughter’s surgeon. They had an opening for this morning, would we like to take that slot?
Yes, I would. But AHHH!
After calling the parents I got to work to find a space for our son for the day. Another home schooling family took him. I wanted DH to take the day off, but he wasn’t interested.
The operation went fine today. Really we can’t tell if it worked for at least 3 months. We will check in 1 month to make sure it didn’t get worse, and in 3 months we will do the first test to see if this was successful. In the meantime, she will have to take the preventative drugs.
Dh tried to sleep in the waiting room, which didn’t go well at all. He is still going to work tonight. The man is really worried about money, so am I, but I trust that it will be there a bit more than he does.
Anyhow, the DD is crying about her tummy, got to run!